Back to Help
2. Gift Cards and Gift Certificates must be redeemed through our Web site toward the purchase of products listed at GoCoffeeGo.com.
3. Access to redemption of Gift Cards and Gift Certificates, or purchases from, is subject to the acceptance of Terms of Conditions presented at time of redemption.
4. Gift Cards and Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards or Gift Certificates.
5. Gift Cards and Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a refund.
6. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's account.
7. If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card or Gift Certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
8. Gift Cards and Gift Certificates cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
9. GoCoffeeGo is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards and Gift Certificates, however, if provided with sufficient information, we will cancel the subject Gift Card or Gift Certificate and issue a replacement, subject to our ability to validate and authenticate the claim.
10. GoCoffeeGo reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternate forms of payment if a Gift Card or Gift Certificate is fraudulently obtained or used at the GoCoffeeGo website.
• GOCOFFEGO MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS OR GIFT CERTIFICATES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD OR GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD OR GIFT CERTIFICATE. THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
11. GoCoffeeGo.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
12. Any of these Terms and Conditions may be void where prohibited by law.
13. Risk of loss and title for Gift Cards and Gift Certificates transmitted electronically, pass to the purchaser in California upon electronic transmission to the recipient.
14. *** Gift Cards and Gift Certificates purchased, including unused portions, expire fifteen years from the date of issuance. (Expiration date does not apply in California, Connecticut, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Washington; Expiration date does not apply in any other states where prohibited by law.)
15. *** GiftCards and Gift Certificates issued as part of promotional fulfillment may have a different expiration date. See specific promotion for details.